Sunday, November 9, 2014

So here I go......


Because I have so much free time (chuckle chuckle) I thought it would be interesting to share some life experiences on the Internet in hopes of finding that other people feel/think/are the same as my family and I.  We have our ups and downs, but the best part is the crazy and fun times we have.

So you may ask, "What's up with the blog title?"  Well, I will admit (my husband will be proud), I try and strive to be organized, lead a simple life, etc.  But somehow I'm just not quite like that, can't seem to reach that level, and I think people find it humerous.  I still try, but the first step to recovery is admitting your faults, right?

My oldest son, Ryan, somehow came up with the phrase "messy messy mess".  Not sure why he says the word messy twice, or where he heard it for that matter, but Love My Messy Messy Mess really just sums up my life right now.  I really do try to be more organized for my family, and there are small victories, but the REALITY of the matter is this is how I am.  I will post pictures from time to time of my highlights and failures, but in the end, it's how I roll and I love it. :)

Victory or failure?  Tomorrow on my to do list:  empty out one of the three drawers I have in my kitchen of cooking utensil nonsense to make room for kitchen towels which are currently shoved in an upper cabinet.  I love how I try to pull one dish towel out and usually three or four accompany it.  Stay tuned........

Enjoy your weekend folks and we'll see what happens next!


Katie